Thursday, December 17, 2009

Roundup of the past few days

A couple of posts, to make up for the relative silence (and for two days in a row now without an EOTD. I know, I know...I've got to get with the program.)

Listing and quick review of Meow Cosmetics' Glacial Grove collection - eleven icy-pale and monochromatic frosts. I initially wasn't thrilled with these photos, but I have seven of the colors in fullsize and actually like them quite a bit. Even the browns are not your standard run-of-the-mill neutrals, thanks to the metallics and iridescence. Pictures coming next week.

A fast loose-powder MMU buying guide - which vendor to choose - if you prefer the bold-vivid makeup similar to fashion mags, you're going to be happier buying from different vendors than if you're a soft-focus-lens-look kind of gal. But if you haven't ever bought from these vendors, how do you know where to start?

Listing and quick review of Meow Cosmetics' 12 Pains of XMas collection - twelve brighter shades, some metallics, all with gleefully whimsical names. I currently have five of these colors and have samples for the rest on the way, so will be posting swatch pics in about a week.

Additionally, next week I'm going to close comments on this post, so if you care to contribute to the list of color associations and qualities, please go add a comment soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment